Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Ocean Healing

      I'm so excited!!!


In a week's time I will be meeting a fellow blogger!!

Next Wednesday, all going well, Lindy from Downunder Dreaming and I, will be meeting face to face.

Can't wait!!

Since chatting on Facebook, we've learned we are from the same State and decided it would be fun to meet up.
I'm so looking forward to this trip!


Lindy lives on the coast, only a couple of hours from where I grew up so it will be a great trip down memory lane for me as well.

I love the ocean and miss it so much. Living near the mountains is lovely but nothing beats the stir of the ocean, the smell of the salty air, or the wind as it whips through the hair.




Whilst there I plan to immerse myself in the healing gift of the ocean.

I love the coast in winter. There's something incredibly spiritual about walking in the cold sand, a cloudy sky above and  hardly a soul to disturb the peace.




After catching up with Lindy, my next step is to spend a couple of days with my sister who is also on the coast and then head back to my parent's home to celebrate Father's Day with my wonderful Dad.



This will be a much needed break for me. A chance to unwind, spend some time in thoughtful meditation and be one with the universe. 


And, who knows?
Mr Spanky might just be walking along that very, same beach, communing with nature and looking for his special someone.



One can only hope....










9 comments:

  1. Oh, Happy Day for both you and Lindy!!! She has wanted to meet a fellow blogger for so long. I couldn't be more pleased for you. There's nothing like having a blogger friend that you finally get to hug!

    Hope the rest of your trip is wonderful too, Kanga!

    Sending Hugs Down Under,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ella :)
      It's been great getting to know Lindy online and can't wait to meet her in person. One day I hope to cross the pacific and say hi to Baker in person too.
      Hope you are well.
      Hugs from Oz
      Kanga Jo

      Delete
  2. I'm counting down the days until I see you in person, so excited. As Ella said I've been wanting to meet fellow bloggers for years and now my dream will come true.
    Hopefully you have a safe trip down and enjoy the invigorating sea air. It sure lifts your spirits. I can just visualise you and Mr Spanky bumping into each other on the beach. Two like minded people.
    See you next week Kanga Jo
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed your imaginings come true!!
      Only 6 days to go.... and counting.
      Love Kanga Jo xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Kanga-Jo,

    How wonderful you and Lindy are able to meet in person. I would love to be able to meet blog friends in person. So happy for you both!

    Hope you have a wonderful time together and that you have a wonderful time visiting family. Fingers crossed for a meeting with Mr Spanky :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz,
      Well if you ever cross to the 'mainland' (hahaha) you'd be welcome to catch up! Or, as you guys call us - the West Island. :o)
      Hope all is well in your world. I'm still getting through your blog and really enjoying it.
      Hugs
      Kanga Jo

      Delete
  4. Argh Jealous! I would love to meet a fellow blogger in person! One day, maybe. have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fondles. I'm so excited!
      Meeting like minded people is such a blessing.
      Hugs from Oz,
      Kanga Jo

      Delete
  5. I love hearing about your upcoming trip.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete

My Ocean Escape What a week was had.  Highlight, of course, was meeting Lindy from Downunder Dreaming. We quickly discovered we...